Re: [NTLK] Seldon a decision analysis tool

From: Claes Ljungquist (claes.ljungquist_at_chello.se)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 14:48:01 EDT

>> Have anyone on the list used DecisionLab?
>
>I have had it for quite a while and it's quite interesting but I'm not sure
>that it gives the sort of clarification to your thinking that it might.
>----
>
>Because you can go back and look at the document at some later time, it
>helps to remind you exactly what you were thinking initially and this has
>value too.

Yes, a way to go back in time and have a look at your earllier
thinking, that sounds interesting.

Today I mailed and asked about Seldon and it is still possible to
register the mac-version but Valerie Reilly (Seldon Tech Support)
wrote that the Newton version has been discontinued.
It seems impossible to try "a decision analysis tool" on my Newton so
I have to try it on my Mac.
It is fun and perhaps instructive to look at the "the decision
support chart" and "the decision support report" that the program
produce.

Claes