[NTLK] Speculation, Rumors and Vapor

From: Ron (ronrsilva_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 19:20:11 EDT

on 8/19/02 2:23 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

--
Yeah, here they come again! Even the NYT is jumping in on the band wagon.
Hmmm, I wonder if they'll lose there press priviledges at the next MacWorld?

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/19/technology/19APPL.html?8hpib http://www.irumors.net/ http://www.elesson.com.cn/modules/news/article.php?storyid=68

Btw, finally got the .Mac situation and finding alternative storage for my ebay pics figured out. It's seems "Fetch" is working quite well! Special thanks to Ed Kummel for your kind offer to help. We Newtonlisters are very lucky to have someone so helpful! Click below! http://www.husky-net.net/~ronsilvar/thxnl.jpg Ron