Re: [NTLK] loosing me

From: Sasa Radojcic (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 18:51:32 EDT

Simpel: we are discussing the possibility to meet in The Hague,
Netherlands, in order to solve the problem Barb (aka machula) has
with her Newton.

Maybe I am wrong, but I do not believe that there is very much
interest within this list to join us, since we are a small group in a
smal country. That's why I started to reply in dutch (no shame on me)

But as I mentioned: Iedereen is welkom (=everybody is welcome) once
we set a date.

Hope that clears up some fog

Sascha