[NTLK] Battery consumption

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 16:12:08 EDT

Hi Newtoneers !

I'm experiencing something strange with my mp21k lately.
Batteries are used up much faster than before. Although no other cards were
inserted, nor has the memory consumption dramaticaly been increased.
I'm still using the same brands of batteries.

Did anyone ever experience the same ?
Or could have a possible explanation ?

1 other question.
When getting the battery statistics info I see a value for AC voltage (0.22=
)
although I'm on batteries. Is this normal ?

Thanks=20

Best regards,

Pascal Mass=FCn @ Oostende Belgium
IT Projectmanager, KBC Bank&Insurance
"My taste is very simple, I'm always satisfied with the best"
http://users.skynet.be/ePM

 =20