Re: [NTLK] Larger Owner Info?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 17:09:26 EDT

On 21/08/02 16:55, "Matt Tracey" <mtracey_at_telusplanet.net> wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> Maybe I imagined this but is there a piece of software that can make my
> owner info card larger when I select Show All Info? Perhaps fill the
> screen like the Names app does when you choose to show everything?
>
> I've been looking through UNNA but it's hard to find things when you
> aren't sure exactly what you're looking for :-)

I haven't see this. If we had the code of the hack to resize Names, then I'm
pretty sure it could be adapted to support Owner Info. I'm also pretty sure
that such a simple thing would take Paul Guyot less than 15 minutes to
write!

-Laurent.

gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and
final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n.
Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the
game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to
the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and
leaked into general usage afterward.