Re: [NTLK] An eBay eMate with no touch screen response!

From: Richard Harbottle (r.harbottle_at_ic.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 07:05:41 EDT

Hi Joel,
I've already had a look at your document - it's very helpful but, if the
ribbon cannot be (patched up) soldered I guess we'll have to wait for PCBman
to come up with the goods. Whatever happens I suppose we have to open the
machine up anyway. I've been after an eMate since I saw my first one the
night I met you - it's a little sad that my first one turns out to be
defective. Anyway, I'm sure that with help from people in this list I can
get it going again (somehow).
Perhaps we'll get to meet again sometime soon,
Regards,
Richard