Re: [NTLK] I'm Baaack-Freezer battery

From: Hennessy, Kevin F (Kevin F) (kfhennessy_at_lucent.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 09:45:40 EDT

I wonder if just waiting for the weather up north (US) to drop below the
40's in an unheated space (like a garage with nearby power outlet) may be
another method of recycling the batteries without the freezer, moisture
removal, and ice pack approach. It will be interesting to see what (dry)
room (garage / porch) temperature would be need to eliminate the ice pack
during the recharge phase too. :-)