Re: [NTLK] Data From Dead Newton

From: Jill Barrett (jill_at_vapidthumbtack.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 21:32:39 EDT

Thanks to everyone from the list for suggestions on how to get my dead newton to
dump all the data.

Luckily, the Data Rescue package worked like a charm, so I was able (eventually)
to get a backup of the data. However, it wouldn't backup the system information,
so I had to do a incremental backup rather than a full raw backup. However, the
data that it restored onto the the (new) Newton is full and complete as far as I
can tell.

Thanks so much for all your help.

 - jill

jill s. barrett - jill_at_vapidthumbtack.com
http://www.vapidthumbtack.com/
veni vidi aspersi nymphae palveram