Re: [NTLK] 3 wierd problems....

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 11:51:08 EDT

On 23/08/02 11:36, "Matthew Reidsma" <reidsma_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I realize this, but my problem is I do not get the
> option to either Mail or Freeze. I've tried
> reinstalling all software, but I still only get
> "Print, Fax or Beam" on Notes, and only "Thaw and Pkg
> Info" in Extras.

In Note, if you don't have the Mail option, then something is really wrong.
I think the option is showing even if you don't have a mail client
installed. So, it should be there. If not, then it might be because there is
something that wasn't installed properly, or something is missing, like a
component of "Newton Internet Enabler" (AKA NIE). Check it out.

-Laurent.