[NTLK] WTB: Newton MP2100

From: Mehta, Pragnesh (Pragnesh) (mehtap_at_lucent.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 12:37:46 EDT

Hi Folks,

I am in the market for a well kept MP2100. I don't need any accessories, just the MP2100. Please send me an email ( mehtap_at_lucent.com ), if you have one for sale. I am located in the Chicago area.

Thanks,

Pragnesh Mehta

BTW: I have looked at Ebay and found dealers like Gem Enterprises and PhillyDiscounters. Does anyone know, if their current stock of MP2100s is any good? Their prices seem very reasonable at $99 (Gem) to $65 (PhillyDiscounters).