[NTLK] Changing the "letter" printing stationary of Notes?

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 12:26:50 EDT

Is it possible to make changes to the "letter" stationary of the Notes
application (you know, it's one of three options you get when you print a
note)?

It seems to take the contents for the letterhead from the owner info, which
is not bad in se, but I'd like to know if I can add to or remove information
from that letterhead. I tried changing the owner info, with no discernable
result.

And while we're at it, is it possible to change the format of the date and
the position of the destinatary's address? The former is always in English,
but many of my letters are in other languages, so a numbers-only format
would be nicer; and the latter is is just darn annoying in a country where
it is bloody hard to find envelopes with left windows.

Thx,

Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be