Re: [NTLK] Sprint PCS Connection?

From: Dave Christensen (dc623_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 15:55:05 EDT

Sprint requires a mobile internet option IIRC to let you
access CDMA dial-up, AllTel may also. Verizon includes
outbound modem access in your monthly recurring charges, you
just burn your regular minutes (3200 night and weekends).
Most switches will allow you to do data as a roamer, some of
sprints are quite persnicity.

Verizon connect is #777, username: qnc password: qnc
Sprint connect is #2932, username: web, password: web

-Dave