Re: [NTLK] Sprint PCS - Ok....

From: Gerard Tripptree (gtripptree_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 20:09:47 EDT

I have tried to get my 2100 and my Qualcomm 2760 (Sprint PCS) talking to
one another but, have not been successful. Please let me know if you get
it to work. I'd like to know how you did it. You might be able to get the
data connectivity kit here: http://www.cellularaccessory.com/datconkitqua.html

Check this out for some basic
info. http://www.sentman.com/mac_pcs.html and
this: http://www.geocities.com/daveinfopage/sprintpcs.html