Re: [NTLK] crappy emates on ebay

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 05:28:35 EDT

> If you are interested, you can contact me off the list. I am in
> Australia but distance is not normally a problem.
I'm really interested in an eMate and wanted all the time to trade one for a
MP2k1, but there was no one really interested. I probably made a big mistake
and traded a german MP2100 for an english UMP2k1. My rational was to have
all MP2100 running the same german system and thus a sort of standard
installation procedure. This is nice and it works well and for us the german
MP is really needed because it's HWR properties. The US-MP2100 does NOT
recognize special german characters in cursive HWR, which I use all the
time.
In terms of re-selling the german MP is a bad choice because you can't sell
it very easily these days nor trade it for an eMate because the number of
eMates in EU is to small.
Would you be interested in such a trade?

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG