[NTLK] Dongle required urgently, plus waffle!

From: Ian Moffatt (ian.moff_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 15:45:16 EDT

Hello all,

Back in the fold with a U2k but I need a dongle to load packages!!

I have a battery pack (and a limitless source of AA batteries) and a manky
old plastic stylus - with a proper one on the way and looking for a good
replacement - so that link the other day was very handy.

Let me just mention that I only got my U2k working last night (after the
battery tray arrived, as the one that came with it was U/S and may be going
to Frank for refurbishment). I had a meeting today that required me to take
notes so I left my Palm at home and threw the Newt in a the deep end.

Not a problem.

In landscape mode it was just like having a piece of paper to write on. I
can't believe how much faster it is compared to my last Newt (an MP130). As
for the Palm - forget it. There was no way it would could have kept up with
my scribbled notes.

What a wonderful machine. If only ...

Ian

--