Re: [NTLK] Help - German NotePhone in America

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 17:11:00 EDT

You're local Radio Shack may be able to help you
there. They usually have a crimping tool sitting
behind the counter and if its slow and no body else
there, you may be able to convince the sales person to
crimp you a custom cable... A little social
engineering may be needed.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Johannes Wolf <mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl> wrote:
<snip>
> You need a new western connector and an appropriate
> tool to crimp the cable.
> Maybe you can find somebody to lend you such a tool
>
> Good luck!
>
> Johannes

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party