[NTLK] RE- crazy add ons

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 03:48:40 EDT

I have that FMradio box from Lacie for my mac 7300... little box that
connects to the keyboard and can tune FM stations... pretty nice for
radio on the mac...

a pc card would be nice! have never heard of one though.

what I really want is one of those old cassette radio things, you know,
the cassette-shaped radio card that fits in a cassette-only walkman...
I recently came across an old tiny metal sony walkman in a junk shop,
bought it, but now wish I could find one of those of radio cards for
it... my search of ebay has produced nothing!!! I know these things
exist, or at least they did at one time, lol....
Know where to get one? pleazz email me offlist!