[NTLK] We're still growing!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 19:02:36 EDT

I'd just like to point out that at around 2pm EST today, we had 1498
subscribers.

Right now (7pm EST), we have 1520. We're over the 1500 mark! You can see
how many subscribers we have at:

http://www.newtontalk.net/about.shtml

Welcome to everyone who's joined lately, and an extra special welcome to
everyone who's joined because of all our press today :) Here's a quick
rundown of the stories / coverage that have come out today:

Apple's Newton just won't drop
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,54580,00.html

Newton's Return: A Hit and Miss
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,54690,00.html

Newton still going strong
http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0208/29.newton.php

Newton Won't Die
http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/29/208248

Also, I posted a quick poll on the Newtontalk homepage today. Have a
look.