Re: [NTLK] Greetings one and all.

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 13:38:44 EDT

on 31/08/02 13:29, James Kunz at dreck_at_mail2infinity.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My name is James "Dreck" Kunz and I'm currently a student at Duquesne
> University. I have recently become interested in the apple Newton thanks to
> a friend of mine, called The Doctor. He introduced me to them and showed
> the why they were such a "nifty" thing. So, I went on Ebay and purchased
> one, and am happy to say that it is on the way. What I'm looking for is
> some help on getting started, such as information on how to go about getting
> the proper cards that can be used for anything in the Newton. Some handy
> webpages, and shareware that will come in handy, and some help in connecting
> it up to my New iMac. Any other information would be grate.

Check the FAQ at <http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/> or
<http://www.thisoldnewt.net/html/FAQ/index.html>.

BTW, ThisOldNewt <http://www.thisoldnewt.net/index2.html> is a good starting
point for all things Newton.

And, welcome!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous. Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England) `bozoish'.