Re: [NTLK] eMate system reset

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 01:32:54 EDT

You could try not letting any apps startup after doing a reset. To do this
just press the reset button on the back of your eMate and quickly place the
point of pen in the lower left hand corner (about 1/4" from the bottom and
left sides of the screen). This may take a time, but do not lift the point
of the pen off the screen until you get a window stating do you want to
activate the apps on the Newton. At this tap "No". If you have a flash
memory in your eMate quickly place the pen back in the spot as before and
wait for another message asking do you want to activate the apps on your
memory card. If you get this far, you should be able to change the setup
configuration.