Re: [NTLK] Unsubscribing

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 07:42:02 EST

------------------
>While I understand this is a community, the amount of time wasted in
reading useless user-user flames becomes daunting after a while.

This is 'mild', you should check the archives. %-)
------------------
>I've come to quite a few realizations however:
>
>1. The Newton is not very reliable

It's very reliable. I showed off my 2000U that has been in service for 5+
years at our latest LaNUG/OC meeting. Using software installed since 1997.
 Even the batt. is from 1997, bought thru www.cdw.com. This is a general
info. list, everything that can
help/support/damage/improve/mask/connect/sych./spit/moon/speak/spank a
Newt. will/has/can be discussed. Every 'good' and 'bad' post helps,
i.e.-new NiMH batts versus cheap alks., good paint versus bad paint, good
green beer versus cheap light beer, etc., etc.
>- Chris

You can join/leave/vacation of your own free will and time, but after using
specific search terms/names in the archives it'll be almost impossible to
leave, 'The Newton Experience' is that good, c'mon, 'enjoy the ride'. :-)

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html