Re: [NTLK] Global font settings?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 14:00:04 EST

>From: Chris Edwards <chris_at_ingramedwards.com>

>Is there a way to globally set my font, style and size?

When in Notes, tap the overview button, tap once on the middle of the title
bar of a note, set your font prefs ("styles button" or other little popup
util helps make this convenient).

It will set the font throughout that note and should also set it for any
new notes you create.

Font defaults can get kind of screwed up sometimes, I had troubles after I
beamed some notes up from an MP130 to my 2100. I had to do the above for
each note on the 2100 to get things back as they should be.

Brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html