Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail question

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 02:24:25 EST

Hi Robert,

Your internet setup is your local network and not your ISP (I assume that
you have a wireless router).

If you're trying to download email, your email username and password is
kept in your owner card. So, if you've been downloading your email with a
modem, you're done with that part of your setup. In your internet setup,
put in your wavelan info. Finally, create a worksite under "Owner Info"
with the Wavelan setup. Then you're done. Go to your in box, select
receive mail with simple mail. Change the owner portion of the slip to
your new worksite, and use the Wavelan internet setup. Tap connect and it
should connect to your router then the internet to download your mail.

Hope that helps,

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html