[NTLK] Newton Gallery ?

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 10:01:57 EST

I don't know if this has been done already (or even if it can be done at
all!), but her goes:

Would it be possible to write a desktop companion program for the Newton
that acted as a sort of picture gallery? The program would list pictures
and clipart (preferrably in as many formats as possible). Selected
pictures would automatically be translated in a native Newton format
(meaning that they can be used immediately in applications like Notes and
Newton Works) and transferred to the Newton.

For obvious reasons [;^)] I would prefer linux to be one of the supported
platforms, but I'd be willing to downgrade to Windows.

--
Jazz.

"Respect my authoritaah!" (Eric Cartman)