Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail question

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 14:37:49 EST

I think it be simply bad wording, the manual was probably written with
modems in mind. I use SimpleMail over airport regularly and it connects
and sends mail fine.

An unrelated problem is that it keeps missing all the mail, I've just
gone 3 days with SimpleMail telling me I have no new mail (subscribed
to this list, I know that to be beyond impossible), then OS X mail gets
it all no problem.

Has anybody else experienced this? It could just be my damnably stupid
isp (bt, I direct you to an earlier rant...)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html