[NTLK] german button names?

From: hal9000x (hal9000x_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 20:42:21 EST

As a goof I took the Newton Tour on my 2100 only to find that when you
got to the part where the arrow points down to the various buttons
identifying their function the button names were in german instead of
english-suchen instead of find, etc. Everything else on the whole tour
was in english, all the instructions all the way through. Now, I speak
fluent German so no problem there but I was wondering just what the
purpose of that was? anybody else notice this?
William

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html