Re: [NTLK] Newton Fund: My $0.02 CAD

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 11:08:29 EST

Hi all,

        Well no problem with the accountant for taking the fund and putting
it into a account, that part is easy. As for the non profit idea, can be
done alot easier in the states then most other places. As for who would
manage it, well the would have to be voted on. Now what would the money
be used for? To further make a newton or something like it? Well when
you can dl the rom and put it on a pocket pc why?
        I have only been a newton user for a few months, but already I find
my 2100 going with me all the time. But if you need an accountant I can
give my services to the group. Yes one of my many talents. One of the
nice things to have been disabled due to copd.

                        Bruce

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html