Re: [NTLK] Newton address book it to OS X.2 address book

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 13:04:50 EST

I'm working on this... a major new release of NewtSync will handle
companies and meetings (which will sync to iCal). To-do lists will be
forthcoming in a couple of weeks, unless they turn out to be incredibly
straightforward.

Sorry for the delay in iCal sync. I haven't forgotten about it; there
are lots of inconsistencies between the Newton and iCal, and things
that don't work as advertised on both sides. Plus I'm having to do
three-way translation of everything... NewtonScript to C to AppleScript
and then back again. At last check I was at around 1300 lines of code,
so it's been no small matter. The good news is that adding Companies
support, by comparison, is fairly easy.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html