Re: [NTLK] eMate vs Alphasmart Dana

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 19:24:33 EST

I encountered the Palm before the Newt. I never owned one, but I
messed with my brother's. I didn't really like the interface, and I
was not biased due to the Newt. I never used the Palm enough to see
it get slow trying to do things. When I first got a Newt, the
interface made perfect sense to me, and I loved it from the
beginning. It (a 120) was also a lot more comfortable in my hand. As
for Graffiti, which I hate, you must remember that it was created for
the Newt because people were having so much trouble with the early
Newts' handwriting recognition. Since NOS 2.0, I don't see much use
for it.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html