Re: [NTLK] spreadsheet for Newton

From: JBrock_at_eqt.com
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 10:35:40 EST

On Thursday, November 21, 2002 3:34 PM, Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> Yes, it does. It comes as a separate extension that you have to install.
See
> my Newton web page at <http://nemesys.dyndns.org/NewtSoft_EN.html>. All
> available NewtonWorks packages are there, including QFWorks, the
spreadsheet
> module. You can also download most user guides there.

Sorry if I'm slow on the uptake for this topic...I've successfully installed
the spreadsheet module on the Newton and that works. However, trying to
install the related macro on my windoze 2000 machine to exchange files back
and forth from the Newton and Excel doesn't appear all the necessary files
load.

Running the "QFX Installer" on the pc begins to load the macro/add-in, but
then produces an error saying it can't find the file "handle32.dll"...it is
looking in the subfolder "Files" that was downloaded. I'm sorry...can't
figure this out.

Thanks!

Joshua
Joshua J. Brock