[NTLK] I just got a 130

From: J H (sljgh_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 18:18:10 EST

I've been reading this list for a week, and now that I
got my 130 today I thought I'd post. I have just a few
questions for anyone.

What is the little locking button/sliding slot next to
the PC Card port on the left side of the 130?

Is there any way to rotate the screen to the left
instead of the right so that the bottom, by the Apple
logo, can be used as a handgrip in the left hand?

What adapter would someone recomend to connect this to
an iBook running OS X? If I got a Keyspan Serial
Adapter I guess I also need a cable right?

Thanks, Josh.