Re: [NTLK] 2002 Newtie Award Voting Booth

From: Polenta Marco (Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 06:02:11 EST

> I dont really give a damn <edited> about the spelling.=20
> So if you dont like the mistakes.=20
> Or they bother anyone enough to warrant making fun of my skills in=20
> public.. so be it.=20
> If it makes a person feel better about themselves at my cost..who =
cares.
>=20
No, please, don't take it seriously... I extremely appreciate and =
respect what you are doing on your website...=20
Since english isn't my mothertongue, I was just considering how often I =
see english websites with small spelling errors.
In my own language, italian, this happens more rarely, because the =
origin of most italian words is unique (latin), and for every spoken =
word there's one (and only one) way to spell it.
If I offended you, please accept my public apologies.

Marco Polenta

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html