Re: [NTLK] All this talk of User Groups.LukNUG..

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 07:33:09 EST

On 5/12/02 22:08, "Joel M. Sciamma" <joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk> wrote:

>=20
> John,
>=20
>> Is there a London Newton User Group still active?
>=20
> Yes, we are still here and had the last (very enjoyable) meeting at Imper=
ial
> on the 29th Oct.
>=20
> Bob Barkany posts here when a meeting is being planned.
>=20
> You can see mugshots of the assembled reprobates care of Gleb Dolgich:
>=20
> <http://www.proggle.com/gallery/uknug/>
>=20
> Joel.
>=20
>=20
Big Apologies
I am responsible for this and I was meaning to do this sooner.
Thank you to all who keep tidier inboxes than I do.
These meetings usually come about after I happen to talk to Richard
Harbottle @ Imperial College where we usually meet up, and it dawns on us
that a year has passed since we had a meeting.
If anyone feels a need to get together here in London then please don=B9t be
shy ,get in touch with me and I'll organise it

-- Bob Barkany, Photographer
   tel +44 (0) 7973 666 243
    www.barkany.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html