Re: [NTLK] NTLK OT for shame! was PlayMate

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 13:24:57 EST

on 06-12-2002 6:54, victor_at_newtontalk.net at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> I wouldn't care what it was but for LAWS. I tend to adhere to most of them.

Very wise.

> There are laws regarding distribution of material such as this.

And that didn't even occur to me until pointed out, sorry. I feel dumb.

> Make sense? Makes sense to me.

To me as well. Sorry, I should have thought about that before uploading,
I guess, not really where you want to go with the Chuma disaster in mind...

BTW, I only uploaded the .zip file, the .sit was already there ;-)

And to make sure that everybody that wants it still has access to the file
I did some more digging:
http://www1.goodwill.co.jp/ftp/Newton/

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html