Re: [NTLK] Matthew's NYT Book sample

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 18:02:54 EST

I've had difficulty with the download being recognized as a package
regardless of whether or not a pulled it down with my mac or pc. I
ran it through packagetype first but NCU still didn't believe me. I'd
still like to see a copy if someone has been able to load it.

Thanks,

Dale
"Defy Graviity, err Gravity!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele

>Matthew, you didn't capitalize the file extension on your web page,
>that's why the link was broken. It should be this:
>
>http://www.reidsrow.com/Newton/DEC6NYT.PKG
>
>By the way, nice job! Did you do that manually with Newton Press?

-Victor