Re: [NTLK] NTLK OT for shame! was PlayMate

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 20:53:50 EST

Michael Blazer <m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca> wrote:

> I was about to defend Toronto from Robert's slur :)
   Toronto was interesting until about 25 years ago when it got cleaned up. The Yonge St. "strip" was as seedy as they come. I'm sure the Torontonians on the list may beg to differ (and say how good it is that the body rubs, dives and eateries selling questionable food are gone), but now it's a poor second to distilled water for excitement.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html