Re: [NTLK] Another question for Newton programmer types...

From: Dakkar (ceccarel_at_cibslogin.sns.it)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 06:24:23 EST

On 20021206181924, John Anderson wrote:
> I need to be able to call AddAppointment() and then subsequently
> load the new appointment in as an entry so that I can add things like
> notes to it.
=46rom the reference, calendar:AddAppointment should return the soup
entry... it seems to work (tried in ViewFrame)

--=20

        Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>

        "You mean, if you allow the master to be uncivil, to treat you
any old way he likes, and to insult your dignity, then he may deem you
fit to hear his view of things?"
        "Quite the contrary. You must defend your integrity, assuming
you have integrity to defend. But you must defend it nobly, not by
imitating his own low behavior. If you are gentle where he is rough,
if you are polite where he is uncouth, then he will recognize you as
potentially worthy. If he does not, then he is not a master, after all,
and you may feel free to kick his ass."
                -- Tom Robbins, "Jitterbug Perfume"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html