Re: [NTLK] Keyboard usage, errors, and questions

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 01:23:39 EST

On Saturday, December 7, 2002, at 10:18 PM, Peter Cameron wrote:

> on 12/7/02 9:20 PM, John Acuff at jacuff1_at_earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> I got my Avi's off of UNNA about three weeks ago. Where can I get the
>> newer version?
> http://www.kallisys.com/newton/avibd/
>
> I tried it with the dongle as well. All was OK.

Must be a bug in 1.30 then. Since I didn't have it installed on my 120
yet, I installed 1.31 on it and tried the k/b with it. No errors there.
I then tried to install it on the 2100, but got an error about a
package by the same name already being on the internal store. I gather
I need to uninstall 1.30 first, but how do I do that?
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html