Re: [NTLK] Nethopper JPEG problem

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 09:15:30 EST

> Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 21:07:37 -0500
> From: Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca>
>
> on 12/7/02 7:51 PM, Daniel Padilla at dproldan_at_telefonica.net wrote:
>> I forgot to mention that yo need to install Newtscape also.
> That changes everything.

I'd assume that the NetHopper plugin just uses an internal function in the
Newt's Cape JPEG plugin to convert the JPEG, which is probably a VBO already
downloaded by NH. so I'd think there wouldn't be a need for Newt's Cape
itself to be installed -- but I don't really know how the NH stuff is
configured.

>> Just another reason to buy it, and try to keep Steve newtin'.
> Guess I'll have to mail an MO off to Steve _ hope he takes 'em.

if you'd like to register Newt's Cape, that's great -- I prefer PayPal or
Kagi, but will also take checks and money orders in US$.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com