Re: [NTLK] Nethopper JPEG problem

From: Richard Plume (rplume_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 12:58:03 EST

Daniel;

    Thank-you for writing the extension. However, is there any possibility
that it can be made to work alone with NetHopper? I don't need two browsers
and leaving both on my Newton would just eat that much more heap. Also, is
there any chance it could also be made to work with SimpleMail? It would
solve one real big problem for me...

Thanks,

Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html