Re: [NTLK] Cheap 32 MB Flash cards

From: fussili_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 16:44:01 EST

   Well I might recommend you invest in Paul Guyot's Excellent ATA Flash enabler.
. That'll let you use all the great cheap ATA flash storage around nowadays
with your Newton which'd probably come to less than that 32mg card with a
larger storage card included! (the Software is $40 I think... ATA Flash card
prices can be found easily online.. I can't remember the URL in question but
its out there haha!)

   John Swaine

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html