Re: [NTLK] Newton Works Enhancement

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 10:57:19 EST

This is easy, just copy the rows and columns after you have entered the
text in the spreadsheet of NewtonWorks (Command +"C" on the eMate) then
goto to the "Paper" in NewtonWorks and paste (Command +"V" on the eMate)
the table in where you have the pointer. Sometimes the columns need
ajusting, but just use the TAB key to correct any columns.

Walter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html