Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Question

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 20:20:46 EST

With all the info from this list, I figured I knew enough to go ahead
and pay for the software. Would you believe Kagi barfed out at the very
last screen, the one where I'm supposed to say 'go ahead and take my
money?' Anyway, I'll give it a few days to see if my credit card is
being chargeda, and if not, I'll give it another try.

Good job, John.

--
Hansje, Pansje, & de Pingelingen
E pur si muove