Re: [NTLK] (Still) Dead 130

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 02:53:16 EST

on 12/9/02 8:46 AM, L vRooy at ara_at_dwaf.pwv.gov.za wrote:

> Any suggestions how to proceed would be more than welcome.

Check out Frank Gruendel's post with the subject "Yeeeaaaahhhhh...." (give
or take a few "e"s "a"s or "h"s) :-)

There is a hardware problem in 130s that needs a genuine repair.

An aside to Frank! Thanks for the post and the web page! Great stuff. I sure
hope your post doesn't get lost!!

And another aside to Dave. Thank you for sharing this information! (I know
he won't read this, but I feel better sharing my gratitude) :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.