Re: [NTLK] Keyboard usage, errors, and questions

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 13:41:46 EST

on 12/10/02 4:31 AM, Grant Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com wrote:

> It's a very odd error, because I'm running Avi's version 1.30 and have
> never run into an issue using my keyboard. It could have been conflicting
> with another extension or package. Anything else installed that enhances
> typing or text manipulation?

Maybe it's because the people experiencing the error have the scribble area
hidden? :-)

I am running 1.31, and just tried it. If I try to type with the scribble
area hidden, I get an area. If I show the scribble area, but don't put the
caret in there, I also get the area, but if I tap to put the caret, it
works as advertised. :-) This might be the problem. Those with the problem
are typing without showing the scribble area, and those without the problem
are assuming the area is shown and the caret shown. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland