Re: [NTLK] Communications software with terminal mode

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 18:14:32 EST

On 10/12/02 18:12, "G.E. Ross" <g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I need to talk to my modem. Can anyone suggest a package which has a
> terminal mode?

PT100?

-Laurent.

firebottle n.obs.: A large, primitive, power-hungry active electrical
device, similar in function to a FET but constructed out of glass, metal,
and vacuum. Characterized by high cost, low density, low reliability,
high-temperature operation, and high power dissipation. Sometimes mistakenly
called a `tube' in the U.S. or a `valve' in England; another hackish term is
glassfet.