[NTLK] Slightly OT - Newton-Centric Weblogg

From: fussili_at_mac.com
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 04:33:29 EST

Hi all

  I've finally finished relocating my weblog off xanga.com and into a Blogger
updated state. Its currently hosted by a mate of mine. Anyhow if your at all
interested in laughing at my criminal lack of Newton (god bless the postal
service =]) or just bored take a butchers! (Cockney Rhyming slang for "look"
). Its not anywhere near what it might look like in a few months time but
the foundations are laid and personally... You've got to love the domain =
]

   www.plastic-rabbit.co.uk/wafflings.html

- Vive la Revolution de Blog!

Thanks!