[NTLK] please help with newtsync

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 13:04:00 EST

hi all!

i just got a G4 PB with X (jaguar), need to fill the address book from an MP2100 with lucent silver and/or farallon ethernet. is anyone working with the same setup as me? please reply off list and help me to make this work!

(ive installed the software on both newton and PB side, but i cannot connect to the IP that shows up in newtsync in the PB, neither connected with a cross-over or regular cables. i also have a keyspan adapter, but id prefer to set it up via TCP/IP/ethernet/WLAN)

thank you,

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_pixell.net