Re: [NTLK] Next steps for NewtSync? My thoughts...

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 14:28:24 EST

At 02:09 PM 12/11/2002 -0500, John Anderson <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> wrote:

>If you use IMAP why would you have to worry about syncing? And if
>SimpleMail doesn't support IMAP (not particularly familiar with it)
>then it seems like that's where the improvement should be made.

Agreed. SimpleMail currently handles only the Inbox and doesn't have much
support for mailbox browsing, and none for mailbox sync. I would bet we'll
see an update from Simon one of these days that improves IMAP support in
SimpleMail.

No point in doing this on a desktop that I can see.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.