Re: [NTLK] Next steps for NewtSync? My thoughts...

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 16:59:36 EST

I've sold about 80 copies so far... still selling about a copy a day,
although several people have pledged to buy once iCal sync is working
properly. I usually get a surge of 10-20 sales with each update posted.
Plus there are a couple of plug-ins in development which should spark
some interest as well. So 300 doesn't seem too far off. I'll revise it
later if necessary. If I can manage to get binary transfer working
(tricky without infecting my product by using GPL libraries) and make
it so that users can write plug-ins in AppleScript, I think that will
be a boon to the software as well.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html